Wellspring Personal Care's Home Care Metrics uses an outcome focused approach to managing the care of chronically ill, community dwelling older adults and disabled persons. Our core competencies are derived from a fully integrated social/medical model of care, incorporating change, maintenance, and prevention strategies. We work collaboratively with hospitals, physicians, home health, hospice, and community based support services to coordinate care, and provide valuable feedback to our clients’ healthcare teams. We use a client directed philosophy of care, incorporating social, emotional and health care goals into a comprehensive plan of treatment. Wellspring Personal Care services are available by the hour or live-in for individuals with short or long term care needs.
Copyright 2011. Wellspring Personal Care. All Rights Reserved.
- Intensive daily high-touch working relationships with our chronically ill clients
- Mental health and behavioral change expertise to engage resistant clients
- Web based assessment and client-centered approach to care that identifies, monitors, and prevents functional and physical deterioration in older adults. Our clients, family caregivers, and our clinical management team work in synergy with our clients’ health care providers
- Proven success in working with a population whose complex medical and cognitive impairments would most likely result in multiple hospitalizations annually, or nursing home placement
- The ability to monitor and report how well patients achieve clinical goals as defined by their health care team
Wellspring Personal Care Team
- Meets with your patients and the discharge planning team at the bedside prior to discharge
- Prepares an outcome focused treatment plan that is aligned with the identified healthcare goals
- Accompanies patients (when indicated) to outpatient visits, and provides your team with access to pre-selected data trackers associated with specific health care problems
- Increases the number of your patients in the targeted population who can participate in the management of their chronic health conditions with the help of our team
- Shares information during patient transitions across healthcare settings
- Decreases utilization by encouraging patient compliance with the plan of treatment
For additional information on Home Care Metrics or to refer a patient, please call Wellspring Personal Care at (312)648-1565
Our Team is available 24 hours a day
Serving Cook, DuPage, Lake & Northern Will Counties
E x p e r t i s e I n n o v a t i o n B e t t e r O u t c o m e s a t H o m e
Home Care Metrics Process.
"Sharing Healthcare Outcomes Across the Care Continuum"
Illinois Department of Public Health Licensed Agency
Founding Member of the Home Care Association of America