Welcome to Wellspring Personal Care
When your choice is home, Wellspring Personal Care will help you live comfortably and safely with expert and responsive care tailored to meet your needs. We strive to keep our clients connected to family and community regardless of illness or disability.
Since 1993, Wellspring Personal Care has provided the highest quality private duty home care in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. We support our clients' strengths and abilities, and promote self-esteem and autonomy. Let Wellspring Personal Care take the worry out of caring for your loved ones. Our goal is to help you continue to enjoy your cherished relationships as adult children, spouses, partners, parents, extended family, and friends.
Whether you need care for just a few days, or a more supportive long-term home care arrangement, we can help. Our Management Team will work with you to develop a plan of care that’s just right for you.
The Home Care Association of America 2016 Report details the value and clinical effectiveness of
Call us today: (312) 648-1565
Copyright 2011. Wellspring Personal Care. All Rights Reserved.
When Your Choice is Wellspring Personal Care
- You have selected an Illinois Department of Public Health Licensed Agency
- You will have a professional management team collaborating with you to orient and supervise your caregiver/s
- You have access to both non-medical and skilled nursing care in the comfort of your own home
- You have added peace of mind knowing that all tax withholding, worker’s compensation, bonding and liability insurance are the responsibility of the agency
E x p e r t i s e I n n o v a t i o n B e t t e r O u t c o m e s a t H o m e
Outcome Focused Home Care Reduces Avoidable Hospital Re-Admissions
Illinois Department of Public Health Licensed Agency
Founding Member of the Home Care Association of America
Need help having conversations about planning with aging family members?
Plan Your Lifespan is a free website created at Northwestern University to help you plan for health events that happen with age. The website provides information about:
- Memory Loss & Alzheimer's
People are living longer. Are you prepared to turn 80,90,or 100?
Learn valuable information, connect to local resources, and share your plans with family & friends.