Copyright 2011. Wellspring Personal Care. All Rights Reserved.
E x p e r t i s e I n n o v a t i o n B e t t e r O u t c o m e s a t H o m e "The most important qualities that we look for in our staff are demonstrated skill, commitment and passion for the work that they do"
Sheila McMackin, President
At Wellspring Personal Care, we fully employ our workforce and adhere to State and Federal guidelines in all of our employment practices. We provide workers' compensation, thus minimizing your risk in the event of a worker's injury on the job. We are a bonded and insured agency. We attribute our low staff turnover to our respect for our employees and fair employment practices.
We provide pre-employment and ongoing training for our staff. Additionally, our workforce is supervised, with regular in home visits from our management team to observe caregiver/client interaction, and ensure that care plans are being followed.
For clients requiring skilled nursing services, we employ Registered Nurses, Licensed practical Nurses and Certified Nurse Assistants.
Our caregivers are carefully screened and matched based on skill and compatibility with our clients’ physical and emotional needs.
Pre-Employment Screening Process Includes:
- Client specific training and orientation
- Eight hours of training within 30 days of employment,
- Four hours prior to start of service
- Face to face meeting with client prior to start of service when requested
- Healthcare worker fingerprint criminal background checks
- Sex offender registry checks
- Pre-employment drug screening
Founding Member of the Home Care Association of America